Monday 30 January 2012

Back to the basis.

Where I'm from?
What I'm looking for in the end.?

I remember when I came here,London first time,
I came across the book titled by WHERE IS HERE?..
Well,,it was really great book though..this was maybe the beginning
of my expedition for FAGASSENT.

Everytime I think about myself for the direction I should be,
reminds me the day I got here,,why...
Life is sometimes so funny.

People say to me I have loads of things to consider,,but
I feel I'm floating on the air.
Feeling it's my fate to do FAGASSENT.

Otherwise I can't prove myself being alive on this earth.
I have spirit and I have heart to take care.

I was heading for the place that FAGASSENT began today.

with me.

All the way curiosity and fear.

FAGASSENT
Toshiki Aoki




Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment