Thursday 2 February 2012

Back to Tokyo and tiredness a bit..

Hate time difference,,

I often feel it's quite issue to me to get through my condition becoming really pain right after 12 hours flight..Was so much pain this time was with some trouble of Airlines and somehow needed to wait extra 5 hours in terminal..
which was after they announced to get off the airplane which had some trouble with fuel tank...

Then Back in Tokyo now..
I really appreciated people around me being together with us.

I'm trying to get recovered from now.
Thank you london makes me always feel my second home.
Walking walking walking....







Then,,I really need to focus now again about me.

I want to make something which can tell words from garment it self.
Things to speak itself.
My garment is all about me..

Did little thing last night on my sketchbook.
It'd be fun to get final shape of those!!


Have fun everyone!


FAGASSENT
Toshiki Aoki

No comments:

Post a Comment