Saturday 14 January 2012

PITTI day 4 FINAL


I need time to get OFF now…

Just as I need to move a lot of places for catching up something I’ve been looking for,,
in terms of my creation to go on for next stage.

Need to make sure if this is something I wanted or if this is the thing that really surely catch my heart.
Regardless of what they are thinkig towards us,whatever they are taking about us,

I just need reality inside of what the world is now and space to consider being myself.

Don’t wanna mess up the thing I’ve been doing,I’m not saying like this,FAGASSENT.
But I’m in the mood of feeling this.

No need to proceed to hang on now.

I need extra time to breath deep inside of me and feel what I suppose to see &listen to .

Going back to London.

Toshiki Aoki from
FAGASSENT Team


No comments:

Post a Comment