Tuesday 30 October 2012

AUTUMN in Japan.

Every time I move, I can find something I wouldn't realize for creating.
Creation is sometimes not as easy as what I have thought by now.

Sometimes it needs extra idea or occasion to conclude.
If you actually move down to somewhere fresh,you might end up getting
something you wouldn't feel without it's action.

At least in my case,.

That's why I can't simply work in my room always.

I believe people's help turns to it's connection for the tube that leads to direction I'm heading to.

More moving,More proceeding.


I was going to Shimane pref(North-Wast of Honshu, Japan) today visiting one person.

Because I know pieces are not from really myself but
everyday's effort of people's craftsmanships and technology,,
then a drop of emotion.

People's ART will never fades,
as long as they have any kinds of heart to express.

That's for sure.


Here are photos I drop myself on the way for driving there,,
Rest is the one I was there to meet up for good tuning for next edition.















Have a nice dream,guys.

FAGASSENT
Toshiki Aoki







No comments:

Post a Comment