Monday 30 July 2012

Believe myself.

Life is such a short so point should be you can enjoy.

Don't think a lot. Don't fight against you,but believe.

Being yourself make it's way wider not considering for making up or behave nicer towards people.
I stop myself restricting with so many circumstances.

Say turtle,,they swim freely and looking at they moving,,it's freedom.
Because they have no need to consider anything just they are thinking to eat&sleep.

We were all free before.
But we became a bit heavier on shoulder as life passes.

Handle gets harder to drive if there aren't any of extra space to play in air.
It should be deadly free and easy if there are extra to be around.

Just my way.

Make it spoiled or not,,?
It's all in my hands.

I'm happy seeing me living here now.

Wanna enjoy my life more!




No comments:

Post a Comment