Sunday 8 July 2012

Day trip to Lille.

It was first time to me going to Lille from Paris..

Got up pretty early to start !!

Hope today I can sleep well in the train which will be only a hour though..

But I need to catch up some time to rest...







Arriving Lille,,was pretty different from centre of Paris. But was very nice atmosphere.




Visited one of FAGASSENT carrying shop:SERIE NOIRE.
Thank you Olivier.















                             Then I'm free to do anything now...


Started pouring rain...so I decided to take some comment from my diaries and crystalize my thought about theme for next season at cafe...but needed to walk a lot!!



Those small paths were pretty nice and cute there.



See here next September! wanna be back!


FAGASSENT
TOSHIKI AOKI


No comments:

Post a Comment