Sunday 3 June 2012

Life is funny.

Lots of things to concern now,,

Getting my schedule ready for this exhibition tour for Europe,
also planning after gettin back to Japan here,probably a bit tough time for
doing preparation for next season.
Try planning the scene for shooting and location which I have a place to go now though,,

Well well well...,
Pieces are on the way really now,,on the homestretch to go I would say...
I'm kinda flouting around,.

Sometimes expressing myself is very stressful since
I know it's conflict between actual way they think as business and my ideal way I do.

It's maybe too late now to say wanna go back to where I used to belong!!
I put myself to the world I couldn't imagine when I was a kid..
I was totaly thinking I'm sort of opposite human being from what is called, Designing and creation...

Life is funny,,life is very funny..

I didnt notice how important the experiences is,,really..
How helpful the days I used to live...Everyday I feel it's simply big.

I take my pen and put every piece of me and time I know,the place I've been,
into WHITE.And I make fashion for FAGASSENT.

I believe someday,,I can be free from bottom.
This is,,cuz I feel I get chained even for making piece I created.
I know I need to be responsible for this.
But feeling now is something..yeah..some blacky sky covers me up and letting myself doing all this.

Only what I can surely say is,,,
I'm doing design for my pieces I created.

Still in chaos.

もうすぐ次のコレクションが揃います。
心はなんだか宙に浮いています。

これには終わりはないです。

日々が経つに連れ感じる様になったのは
「自分の生み出した形に対しての責任」という事。

難しく考えたら、また影に追いかけられるから、、

それを心の中にしまう。

一緒に持っていけば、僕はスーツケースを
運ぶのはなれているから、力はある方だ。



FAGASSENT
Toshiki Aoki








No comments:

Post a Comment