Sunday 27 May 2012

Blurry

Days with confusion.

How much I need to make it completed more..?
How much I need to be perfect more?
The Answer is always in a fog and can't see them cleary.
And environment and circumstances always play around on my mind.
I don't wanna really into them at the moment at least now today..
Just need some chill to get them a break off from it's lace.
I need to focus on my truth.

Everyone can say what really ever that put me kinda hell.
Can't take it...

I wanna lie down on the grass and see the sun and feel the air.
What I've been breathing is maybe this TIME and permanent barrier.

Can't deny them though,,,but hopefully,,,one day.

I'm gonna sleep.
I know this won't help but I just wanna live as one I know everyday.

Grace

FAGASSENT
Toshiki Aoki



No comments:

Post a Comment