Saturday 8 October 2011

Paris1

Quick trip to Paris,got some invitation there,

Got on the eurostar from London, 
By the time I arrived to Paris was the moment I seriously needed some food...
well,,was it probably one of the suffering time of my stomach?? 

One shot from hotel!


Gare de Nord

Romantic Paris!?

Blowing with wind,,cloudy more than london over here,

Kiddy,your coat would be smaller to me but pretier than my outfit today!

I can communicate through such a stuff,,,love drawing raugh ideas!!

And got some coffee on the way to hotel and we got there finally with such a tiredness,,
 view waking me up!?!

Had dinner with my old friend after finishinf up meeting there,
the place had a nice pieces of work which got me a lot of inspirations too,,wow colour combo is stunning coool!


I'm back in a hotel and need to catch up some sleep gonna say good bye for Paris tomorrow.

Now or never,,let them say whatever,
I'm happily deserved to proceed for what I'm doing with loads of appreciation.
That's all in the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment