Monday 24 October 2011

About a boy

About a boy

Sometimes,wind of autumn whispers here,saying go with the flow.
then he start walking again towards the field he needs to fight.

It's been real pain to him thinking recently.

Middle of the night,watching star,listening sound of wind,sound of silence,
got to have less time these days since he started a thing.

Realize,
He has a lot of powerful support surrounding me.
Then he can walk again.
Without them,he know he is a only man.

He also knows he can't end with being only this part.

Walk,.
Make him forget many things he has done in the past and make it dried in the sun.
Collecting sunlight streaming throughout scar of leaves.

Better now?

Be stronger.

He will wake up tomorrow
because I know he should be the one.

*Apologizes many of precious friends who I haven't replied.
 Just passed week was with a lot of thoughts which I had to face.
 Needed to make me empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment