Thursday 22 September 2011

Rooms Exhibition

Thank you for all of your support and
anyone who come to visit us.

Need to splash my best for the rest of this year 2011.
Only 3 month left!!
As I know the time is not eternity absolutely.

Don't wanna be the labels which look like proper type of textbook
but need to develop as time goes to be attractive and to entertain you guys.

Strangley,,I'm often hungry which is pretty much rare to me..
It's good thing,right? means becoming healthy maybe.?

Well,,whenever I do designing,
This heart is in squall.
Not having enough time to Paris which it just a week from now.
Not having time to worry about what the situation of my heart for designing.,then.
Putting every considered things into straight gear,right now.

Hanging there,we are.




No comments:

Post a Comment