Thursday 22 September 2011

Shooting

It's been a bit delay,,but about shooting from some days ago.

Thank you Ramilez who did model for Fagassent.
He is natural in every secound we were chatting,

But he became like totally different once camera got him.
Potentiality and moment of concentration towards its flash and camera should
be his talent, I'd say.

Then coming to interview,,
I was at basement 4 and like darkness no one around me and wriers were standing from distance.
Just was for me to focus what I had to say.
3 hours...!

Wanted to get some light from sunshine,,though.

I felt like words were mucking around my brain,,messing up..
Taking and Shouting my words from brain and distance throughout my mouth,
I was recalling so many places I've visited and been so far..
Still need to proceed forward,,also words came out naturally which did make sense to me..
My heart filled up with both thourghts..

Hope it will become pages make people surprise and satisfy in magazine which come up next month.

Creation is something you draw with your heart.
Designing is only method to achieve for what you draw with technique and knowledge.

Big appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment