Monday 13 January 2014

山本 玄匠 [YAMAMOTO GENSHO]

He is an artist who has achieved colorful KAKISHIBU dying that
nobody has done before.

His work,especially after his overcoming from several times,,cancer,
has got inspired with nightmare that he experienced.

Even he only can move half of his body to burst his soul into fabrics that he has
paintings with those dying materials,
His work got a lot of splashing and some interesting idea of colour combination.

One day,
When he sent me a roll of fabric and asked me to make a garment,
That was a moment I felt such a strong living soul inside of a fabric.

Ever since I captured it with my own eye,
I thought that I need to see this person to meet right away.

Today I went down to be there.

On the way to get where he works,
Shiga prefecture today was with snowing blizard..

Pics I took was through train.




Then opening his work house,















And now I got inspired as well.

He has showed me how we can manage his work and his own concept
into his masterpieces which is now becoming one of most cool work simply that
I have ever seen.

So I decided myself to work with him as a part of collaboration with FAGASSENT.

KAKISHIBUTEGAKIZOME
[柿渋手描き染め]
http://genshou-y.com/about-e.html

You should check this word.
It's been honour for me to work with him from bottom of heart.

One the way back to Kyoto,
Still snowing though..,

I could see the lake BIWA (largest lake in Japan.)


Have a nice night.

FAGASSENT
Toshiki Aoki




No comments:

Post a Comment