Saturday 2 November 2013

ASTONISHING CASTLE in GIFU

I visited one of FAGASSENT stocklist store in Gifu prefecture as first time
and surprisingly it was a lot of fun to me through the night.

HARANO san thank you so much.

I spent longest night ever before..!

UNDER BAR

Went to IZAKAYA with him after having words in the store!
This is not Japanse style though but I like this stuff.



It's not my piece but I put some message about my new season's one.

We went to KINKAZAN after drinking,it's almost morning,,well,,,it is morning.



This one also I put my message to him.
RYO-KUN! Hope you like it.

And some meaningful time to me for discussing about it's label.
And it meant a lot to me as well.

Thank you so much for your time,ARIGATO.
Looking forward to seeing you in Paris January!!

HARANO san & Me.

Take a look at the store website.

UNDER BAR

I got to Tokyo now.
An important meeting tomorrow.

best regards


FAGASSENT
Toshiki Aoki

No comments:

Post a Comment