Friday 11 October 2013

IBARA city [Head factory].

My grandmother started factory AOKIHIFUKU over 50 years ago,
in Ibara city, OKAYAMA, Japan.

At today my father has taken over this company to carry on.
As for me,,
I'm living in some places but here is also one of them.

At Fagassent attelier in Ibara head quarter.



People say it's core of denim place when they talk about Okayama.

Well,,Yes it's true you can say because
so many craftmanships and technologies which we've been developing by now,
is providing a lot of beautiful products here,

While,we are situated a bit different suburb from those place that people recognized easily
like KOJIMA as denim city,,we are in city called IBARA where basically all the production
for sewing has taken place as main.

Also we AOKI and our relative's factory  KUROKI also as fabric company.
By now, they have been cooperating with Fagassent as well as many designers overseas too.
So whatever ideas came up to my mind,
I can take them into actual test being here dramatically quick.
All the experimental lesson's as well which I've done and I'm going to.

And this is where I've been in, since many years, after..

I like to say my production is my heart.
And this is where Fagassent production has been on.

Today began as new day.

I like being here as I feel so practical for performing new things.


Well, I will talk about this more on later.
Have a nice day.

FAGASSENT
Toshiki Aoki


No comments:

Post a Comment