Wednesday 22 May 2013

Sampling Sampling Sampling...

Would be anyone available to help me out of this big project which
I need to manage Autumn&WInter and next Spring&Summer  to make..??

As for 2014SS,I'm in my best gear to proceed as much as I can as there is always deadline.
Well, same as for 2013AW production,,
It has been ongoing at factory-side..

Feeling pain these days..
Time gets as quick as catastrophic wind blowing throughout sun stream in Winter in England.
Reminds me where I used to..

Just let me focus if I could get through this,
I have done things that I thought blood in my past,,
so I should be able to make it this time too.

Well,,Have a nice rest of the day guys.

Today has been still sampling modification...

Photos are from colour finding I did last night.



FAGASSENT
Toshiki Aoki





No comments:

Post a Comment