Tuesday 22 January 2013

Exhibition in Paris 3

Dream and Reality.

Place in between I'm feeling here.

Here in Paris,
It's not really as cold as what I've feeling outside.

We are doing same place as GIOVANNI CAVAGNA who are owned by my agent as well.
I also appreciate his work very much and things that we are doing now in the same atmosphere over here.




Customers are coming through but can't get enough pictures as I don't feel like to capture..


Tiramisu which I found most tasty things in the break of 3pm,,most of every day,,addiction..


And we are having party everyday which starts around 4PM then we are allowed to drink.
Especially this salami which was brought from Milan was so nice.

[MUST thing] coffee after everything.

Beautiful path, In front of our gallery.

Today is getting better,
Snow starts melting.

Exhibition will go on.

Have a nice day guys,

from Marais in Paris.

FAGASSENT
Toshiki Aoki










No comments:

Post a Comment