Tuesday 7 August 2012

Pieces.

I don't mind it...

But I can't do that if I don't feel like doing now.

Which way I should proceed...in confusion.

Don't wanna hear anybody.
Wanna listen to my bottom.

I want many eyes to see this and many hands to touch this.
To do this,it's really easy ,,Making something that touch people's heart.isn't it?
It's supposed to be easy as far as I knew.

Let my emotion go off,then let me make as best as I could do.

Certain shape of coolness never fades.

You can say whatever,cuz I know I have something I really should cherish.

Betray me,

I'm going to betray this one now.

I don't say I'm doing this making-pieces-things for whoever person that around me,

Cuz I'm honesty doing this for myself.

Then I'll be happier seeing them to smile around me.

That's what I say.



FAGASSENT
Toshiki Aoki


No comments:

Post a Comment