Wednesday 4 April 2012

Last week

Dear 

How's been up to?

Since I finished last exhibition in Tokyo,.
Popping in my hometown,,Really different,seems like Blow went away....

Still I'm having schedule kinda rough though coming back to Tokyo really soon in Japan...
But I still need to go through with it.

Creating pieces,,mixing my thoughts with some experiences and inspiration
,,as well as what I'm seeing now..will be seeing again back in London.
I really don't say what is truth for this.
Some of really scary part in me keeps on moving down to the side on my coolness,,,
It seems like never wanna stop.

I wanna scream and let it out.
This is what I was feeling before.

Anyway,,
I need some sleep for now.

*Because of some of these reason at my feelings, 
  I wasn't able to upload this diary.
  But I try upload this as much as I feel cool.
 Thank you so much and appreciate always.

Grace

FAGASSENT
Toshiki Aoki

**Take a look some of the shot during last hidden exhibition in Tokyo at FAGASSENT.
    And thank you everyone who came over to gaze,not able to get them everything but
    was fantastic moment I never&ever forget.
  

















No comments:

Post a Comment