Monday 19 December 2011

In the end.

I know that everybody gonna leave.
Soon you will see how lonely I am.
The more you try,the more you feel alone.
maybe frustrating a bit irritating.
But this one,you can't control.
You never say hello to the one said to you good-bye.
Can you?
I'm now in the middle of nowhere crawling in the dark and
no way to set me the way to find.
Where is the final distination..Where I'm now heading for.
Could you tell me the way how can I get out of here?
Better not to reach,better not to get closer.
Cuz I know it'll hurts surely.
It will be the one stub my mind.
I'm enough being myself who are only living here and say anything else but cry.







However,
If I could go back to where I have been,
I would choose still present, though.
Tomorrow will come to anyone.
Tomorrow will shine to anyone.
So I may still stand by myself.
I may still see the light shining over the way I'll go through.
Hang in there myself.
You did it so you suppose to face this monster.


WWW.FAGASSENT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment