Tuesday 15 November 2011

What we are always asking for.

Rainy day..
I've been doing still more about sampling stuff for up coming collection season.
I really don't know if this gonna be on time for next exhibition in Paris.

Going out for chill,never actually means chill to me..
It's like faking my mind to let me feel like chill out.
If I could stay some time freely without thinking anything.

How greatful it would be...?!?

Well,I would run towards the end of the surface to make sure if there were any of borderline of something people look forward to....

Nothing but feel this.

Anyways,
Just took extra some shoots apart from previous look-book with Joshua,
who are our model constantly last 2 seasons,
sorry guys if this has been seen as it is now shared with our facebook page.
But I just wanted all of you to know how he was suppose to pose in that secounds.
Also this will be the first&last model of our denim sets as well.





Have a look and enjoy to look forward to seeing something more in us.
Going back to atelier now.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment